call us at: 702.796.SKIN (7546)
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Call Us Today: 702.796.SKIN (7546)
653 N. Town Center DR. #512-Las Vegas, NV 89144
Get Directions

Monday – Friday:: 8:00am – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed

LUX Las Vegas Skin Club

20% of aging is based on genetics; the other 80% is up to you! Have you wanted healthier, more youthful skin but thought it was unattainable due to the cost? We believe good skin is something everyone should have access to, that is why we created the LUX Skin Club. For one set price every month you get access and discounts to most of the treatments we have to offer.

LUX Las Vegas Skin Club

With your paid monthly membership you will receive one FREE facial PLUS discounts on the following services:

Areas that can be treated include:

  • Acne Facial
  • Hydrating Facial
  • DeLUX DeStress Facial
  • Dermaplaning
  • Chemical Peel
  • Dermaplaning with MicroPeel
  • IPL Light Therapy

Life is too short to not be the best version of you! Good skin is a commitment, are you ready?

Interested in our Skin Club?
Contact Us

additional Aesthetic services

Relaxers
Learn More
Dermal Fillers
Learn More
Laser Toning
Learn More
Skin Tightening
Learn More
Rejuvenation
Learn More
Dermapen
Learn More
SilkPeel
Learn More
Neck Contouring
Learn More
Excess Sweating
Learn More
Men Treatments
Learn More

Copyright © 2017 Lux Dermatology. All Rights Reserved.

Designed By Royal Ink